Health Care Integrator-Enrollment Marketer
- Job posted by Little Flower Children & Family Services of NY
1324 Motor Parkway
Bridges to Health (B2H) program provides case management and wavier services to Med F, SED and DD children in the community. This position will provide case management services for a caseload up to 8 children as well as complete all pre-enrollments and enrollments for the B2H program. The position will also increase referral and knowledge of the program by marketing B2H in the community and with referral sources.
- A Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology of other health related field and a minimum of 1 year experience providing services coordination and information, linkages and referrals for community based services to children with special needs, individuals with disabilities, or seniors.
- Experience in Marketing preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including periodic weekends and evenings.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels.
- Comfortable encouraging people toward a decision.
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
A valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are needed.
Minimum Education Required