Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Communications the Director, Digital Communications is versed in all aspects of digital business analysis, user research and testing and knowledgeable in data driven UX and experience design, including wireframing and prototyping. The Director has proven project management skills and can effectively see projects through on time to completion and on budget.
Able to extract insights from data and determine how to reshape strategy, the Director is a problem-solver that lives up to that role by consistently offering insights, ideas and feedback and proactively identifying loose ends and missing pieces.
With knowledge of and experience in working with various technology tools, the Director will also be involved in making recommendations around digital platforms for new initiatives and should be familiar with platforms, including CMS, email, analytics, social, event management, form management and ecommerce. Ability to assess project requirements and, in partnership with IT and Creative, make recommendations on how to optimize systems that meets project goals and objectives.
- Drive all website and digital communication strategy optimization efforts across JFNA web properties to improve conversion rate, user experience, and SEO using a data driven, metrics-based approach
- Oversee all digital communication projects to ensure strategic value and optimal integration with other initiatives and digital channels
- Establish digital communication strategy for new initiatives and help make recommendations on the tools and platforms needed to optimally execute, manage, maintain, track and optimize the project
- Manage SEM campaigns, optimizing spend based on engagement metrics and coordinate UX and IA reviews
- Craft and optimize landing pages for channels and campaigns (e.g. paid search)
- Provide data-driven suggestions (paid, social, email, affiliate) by looking at both holistic and channel level performance to better reach target audiences as well as increase conversion and engagement metrics
- Focus on funnel optimizations to ensure consistency with branding and messaging across all channels
- Develop a cutting-edge email strategy that is continuously optimized, including running A/B tests as needed to drive organizational goals
- Manage projects and campaigns ensuring delivery on time and on budget
- A minimum of 7-10 years of proven work experience as a digital marketer in a dynamic startup or high growth environment (2+ years managing website optimization)
- Superior critical thinking, communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Strong design sensibility and empathy for the user (familiar with UX)
- Hands on experience with digital marketing tools in SEO, SEM, A/B testing, content management systems (CMS), localization, and paid social media
- Deep understanding of leading digital platforms and tools
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (and other web analytics tools)
- Proven ability to use data to develop relevant insights and influence decision making
- Experience running digital paid media campaigns (SEM, Display, Social)
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization, experience with fundraising a plus
Resumes should be sent to Rebecca Dinar, Associate VP, Strategic Marketing & Communications Rebecca.Dinar@JewishFederations.org