Region Director of Development- Northwest, Northern Rockies and Alaska
- Job posted by National Parks Conservation Association
Regional Director of Development, Northwest, Northern Rockies and Alaska Regions
The focus of this Regional Director of Development is to lead our major donor fundraising efforts in the Northwest, Northern Rockies, and Alaska regions. Reporting to the Vice President for Development, this position is responsible for growing the revenue within the portfolio a minimum of 12% annually with expectations for significant growth over the next three to five years.
· A Bachelor’s degree and at least five (5) years proven experience in major gifts fundraising.
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills including the ability to prepare funding proposals.
- Must be prepared to travel 50% of the time throughout the two regions.
- Proven ability to work with a wide range and diversity of constituents/clients.
- Demonstrated success working with and engaging volunteers in philanthropy.
- Must enjoy calling and visiting donors and prospects in person and be willing to work as part of the national development team.
- Demonstrated success in identifying, engaging and securing gifts from new donors.
- Knowledge of the donors and the philanthropic culture in the stated territory strongly preferred.
- Ability to set priorities, coordinate multiple projects, handle details, and work effectively under pressure with minimum supervision.
· Proficient in MS Word and Excel and database management software.
· Bilingual communications skills preferred: English/Spanish
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website at www.npca.org for a full job description. Qualified applicants please submit your resume and cover letter directly online to www.npca.org under "Careers". No phone calls please. NPCA is an EOE.
To apply now, click on the link below: