Candid is looking for a key member of its growing partnerships team to help plan, drive growth and create mutual impact for our current and prospective corporate & tech platform partners. You will take a hands-on role in developing partnerships with the world’s leading companies and institutions involved in philanthropy, corporate social responsibility, and social impact.
Position: Partnerships Manager
Reporting to: Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships
Location: Flexible, with preference given to candidates located in NYC, Washington D.C., or the San Francisco Bay Area
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for managing and selling into key relationships with high-value strategic accounts. The Product Partnerships team focuses on driving social impact, revenue, and proliferating Candid’s nonprofit profiles and data standards through partners. Core to our success is developing long-term relationships with partners that share our goal to create positive social impact and a sustainable business relationship.
· Manage key account relationships, meet revenue targets, align programs and marketing resources with designated partners to ensure equal exchange in value.
· Manage our current corporate and/or institutional partners, explore new sales channels with current partnerships, improve top of funnel leads activity, and reduce sales cycles.
· Inform & advise on overall products strategy, including identifying key segments, go-to-market planning, channel sales, and ecosystem relationships.
· Assist in drafting of new strategic initiatives that could be built around corporate, foundation, government, or other partnerships.
· Assist in managing internal communication and reporting on strategic partnership activities.
· Assist in development of professional sales presentations to potential partner organizations.
· Research trends and competition as required.
What Excites You:
· You enjoy managing partnerships from an early stage, concept to signing, and monitoring for performance.
· You are motivated by what starts as an ambiguous problem.
· You enjoy a balance of internal and external interactions.
· You are results-driven, comfortable rolling up your sleeves and when needed delegating.
What you have a basic understanding of or are eager to learn on-the-job:
· FAANG+ Tech Platforms.
· Payments & FinTech landscape.
· National Donor Advised Funds.
· Channel sales.
· 3+ years managing and growing large accounts & relationships.
· 3+ years in direct selling experience with enterprise accounts
· Familiarity with the nonprofit tech landscape
· Familiarity with emerging CSR, Social Impact and SDG trends relevant to technology platforms and corporate philanthropy globally.
· Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce CRM and Tableau software skills a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Sensitivity and respect for racial, gender, sexual orientation, and cultural differences.
· Champions and represents Candid’s core values: We’re driven, direct, accessible, curious, and inclusive.
· Willingness to perform other duties and special projects as needed/requested.
See the world. Make it better.
Every year, millions of nonprofits spend trillions of dollars around the world. Candid finds out where that money comes from, where it goes, and why it matters. Through research, collaboration, and training, we connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to do it. Our data tools on nonprofits, foundations, and grants are the most comprehensive in the world.
Candid’s vision is an ambitious one. But we know that when we make investments in our talent, it translates to more access and better knowledge for those working for social good around the world.
On February 1, 2019, Foundation Center and GuideStar joined forces to become Candid, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Candid is looking for a key member of its growing partnerships team to help plan, drive growth and create mutual impact for our current and prospective corporate & tech platform partners. You will take a hands-on role in developing…
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Your application will only be considered if all instructions above are met.
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we can only contact candidates that we would like to interview.
For more information on positions available at Candid, please visit our website: https://candid.org/about/work-at-candid
Candid is an EO/AA/VET/DISABLED Employer.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Your application will only be…