Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
100 Pennsylvania 611
The Behavioral Health (BH) Program Manager will organize services and administrative needs of our trauma informed behavioral health program. The Supervisor will supervise the Therapists and BH Interns within the residential programs (two 100 bed Safe Havens and our transitional services program). Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: Provide direct supervision to therapists, Provide selection and coordination of interns at all sites, Evaluation and oversight of the BH team, Knowledge of trauma based therapeutic approaches, Facilitation of monthly team meetings, Work with residential management team and other residential staff to ensure a coordinated Sanctuary and Trauma informed experience for residents, Ensure all records and reports are complete in accordance with WAA standards; Monitor and coordinate procedures and standards for CBH billing of behavioral health services, Audit files on a regular basis in accordance with CBH regulations, Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure smooth operations, and at times provide therapeutic support, both one on one or in groups to residents. All responsibilities are implemented according to our mission and vision and according to Agency and trauma informed standards. Note: this position is on call rotationally which will at times require working outside of normal business hours.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or other social science related
- A minimum of two years’ experience providing trauma informed therapeutic services to adults.
- A minimum of two years’ supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience overseeing CBH billing and program operations a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Knowledge of the Sanctuary Model and/or Trauma Informed Services is required.
- Experience in a residential setting is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of trauma intervention models.
- Knowledge of the dynamics and impact of trauma.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of addiction, co-dependency, recovery and relapse prevention is preferred.
- Ability to work with clients dealing with mental health, drug & alcohol and domestic violence issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience using client database is required.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office software, Outlook, Word, & Excel, required.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle crisis situations.
- Driver’s license preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates of color, LGBTQ communities, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.
Comprehensive and very generous benefits package.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Minimum Education Required