Details: Compensation: The position is full-time, based in New York City, and includes a full suite of benefits.
The Position: The position will provide dynamic and varied support to the Accounting and Finance team for the Robertson and Tiger Foundations, reporting directly to and with direction by the Foundations’ Controller.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monthly Close: Preparing bank reconciliations, cash disbursements and account payable, cash receipts and accounts receivable, and monthly journal entries in the general ledger. Prepare monthly financial statements and periodic statements for full board and committee meetings, as needed.
- Process payroll: Twice per month.
- Make bank deposits: As needed.
- Perform key analysis: Analyze the income statement, balance sheet, and Foundation investments.
- Annual Budget: Assist Controller in preparation of the Foundations’ annual budgets and review actuals throughout the year and adjust the budget projections as needed.
- Audit Preparation: Assist in preparation of schedules and analysis for the annual audit and 990-PF tax return.
Background and characteristics of strong candidates:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting.
- 2 years minimum work experience.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel a plus.
- Accurate and meticulous attention to detail in all matters.
- Flexible and adaptable with a sense of humor
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply: If interested, please email or send a cover letter and resume to Ruth Brenner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 101 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10178.
Robertson Foundation values diversity and is committed to the recruitment and retention of individuals of diverse backgrounds, sex, race, religion, age, disability, gender preference and sexual orientation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please submit all electronic materials in PDF format.