100 Campus Drive
Program & Operations Assistant
Part-time (30 hours/week)
Be part of a team making a significant impact on the quality of life of brain injury survivors. Krempels Center is a unique program for acquired brain injury survivors working on rebuilding their lives after injury. Located at the beautiful Community Campus in Portsmouth, NH, Krempels Center is comprised of a strong team of professionals and student interns working to help survivors post-injury address their challenges and have meaningful and productive experiences. The Center is a 20+ year organization with a budget of $600,000, and a mission-centric board of directors and talented staff. Krempels Center offers competitive salary and benefits.
The Program & Operation Assistant’s primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to daily program and operational needs.
Program Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide assistance with materials, space and technical needs for daily programming.
· Coordinate scheduling and provide support for enrichment program guests.
· Maintain community collaborations in support of members’ community integration.
· Attends weekly program meetings and produces meeting notes.
· Manages cash account(s), including processing and documenting day to day account activity and monthly reconciliation.
· Responds to/addresses the needs of program phone calls.
· Assists with communications to interns/volunteers, members, family members, referral sources, and others to ensure the smooth execution of programs and services.
· Supports social media postings.
Data and Information Management
· Keeps databases up to date to meet day to day program needs.
· Produces reports regarding program data and information.
· Maintains up to date member and intern electronic files.
· Compiles and manages program photos.
Operations Duties & Responsibilities:
Equipment and Supplies
· Supports the maintenance and replacement of computer and telephone systems and other electronic equipment, including troubleshooting basic malfunctions.
· Assists in training employees on basic use and maintenance of IT/electronic equipment.
· Purchases supplies and materials for organization, and ensures adequate inventory.
· Maintains a detailed equipment and furniture inventory and conducts annual video inventory of general supplies.
· Oversees disposal/redistribution of supplies, equipment, fixtures, furniture in disrepair/no longer in use.
· Maintains organizational storage areas and assures cost-efficient use.
· Daily management of organizational mail, including collection and distribution, as well as donations documentation.
· Follows protocol for managing incoming checks and cash, including digital and off-site bank deposits.
· Conducts off site-assignments as needed, such as banking and other errands.
Education & Related Work Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of one year administrative experience, preferably in a non-profit setting.
- Comprehensive, basic technical and technological acumen.
- Competent with Microsoft Office products; skills/experience with a variety of technology tools and platforms preferred.
Skills and Competencies Required:
· Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient communication skills—interpersonal, verbal, and written.
· Warm, professional, collaborative, and flexible in nature.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and problem solving skills.
· Proven ability to produce high quality work in a busy work environment.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
· Routine office environment.
· Able to lift/maneuver up to 20 pounds on occasion, and at varying heights.
· Occasional night / weekend work required.
· Must have own transportation, a valid driver’s license, and adequate insurance.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Every day at Krempels Center brings its rewards. Please email both cover letter and resume with Program Operations Assistant in the subject line by November 19, 2018 to: email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.