Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
Per Diem Clinician- LCSW/LICSW/LMHC (Southeast Emergency Service Program Fall River, Fall River)
Schedule: Per Diem
- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., a leading Massachusetts human services organization seeks a Per Diem Licensed Clinician to join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to adults who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness and drug and alcohol dependency.
- The Per Diem Licensed Clinician is mission driven, with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills who will work with our Southeast Emergency Services Team in Fall River and the surrounding areas.
- The Per Diem Licensed Clinician will assess and coordinate stabilization services for adults and children who are experiencing a psychiatric emergency.
- The Clinician works as part of an Urgent Care Center that provides on site assessment and support, as well as mobile capacity to conduct assessments at the person’s home, school, or agency in the designated catchment area.
- S/he works as a partner in an integrated urgent care/emergency support services network.
- We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Provide direct services to children and adults in crisis.
- Assess each person’s needs for services and develops a treatment plan that best ensures for their safety and optimizes their effective resolution of the crisis.
- Facilitate the person’s engagement or re-engagement in behavioral health services through referral to community based services that are consonant with the person’s needs and preferences.
- As needed, the Clinician will facilitate the person’s admission to acute treatment services.
- What you will need to bring: Licensed independent clinician in the state of MA, LICSW or LMHC - able to be credentialed at Steward Hospital.
- Experience in mental health and substance abuse with requisite competencies in adult, child and adolescent psychiatric assessment.
- Preference for Emergency Services experience and/or second language skills.
- Driving License Required? No
Apply online by going to https://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=8820.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer