Details: Starting at $47,500.
1348 Bainbridge Street
Case Management Services Manager
Mazzoni Center is the only health care provider in the Philadelphia region specifically targeting the unique health care needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. When the first cases of HIV/AIDS began to appear in the early 1980s, the organization quickly responded, becoming the oldest AIDS service organization in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the fourth-oldest in the nation. Mazzoni’s Medical Case Management Program is a critical component of our services for people living with HIV/AIDS. Our program is staffed by qualified, compassionate professionals who dedicate themselves to serving the particular needs of each client. Recognizing that there are many factors that can impact health, we take a holistic approach to providing care services.
Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
Program Management & Coordination
- Liaison between Mazzoni Center and AACO Client Services/PMHC.
- Complete monthly reporting (AACO Housing, SPC, DEFA, PHMC Token, Adolescent Care)
- Review AACO Housing, DEFA, and Food Voucher applications.
- Create and distribute weekly service unit reports for Medical Case Managers.
- Participate in quarterly AACO Quality Management meetings
- Assist Care Services Director with Quality Management activities (running reports, data clean-up, CQI plans).
Complete other assigned administrative tasks (may include):
- Liaison between Mazzoni Center and AACO Client Services.
- Receive referrals from AACO Client Services, complete referral face sheet, and enter client demographic and insurance data in CareWare.
- Assign clients to appropriate case manager within 5 business days of referral.
- Process closed client cases for the Care Services Department
- Complete and submit Targeted Case Management Applications for the Department.
- Facilitate monthly Group Supervision for the Care Services Department.
- Co-Facilitate the Care Services Community Advisory Board.
- Coordinate trainings that meet staff professional development needs for the Care Services Department
Staff Management and Supervision
- Provide weekly supervisions to Medical Case Managers.
- Maintain written notes of all supervision.
- Complete introductory and annual performance evaluation for supervisees.
- Conduct chart reviews (hard files/Care Ware/athenaNet) for supervisees.
- Assist Care Services Director with interviewing new staff for the Care Services Department.
- Assist in the orientation and training of new staff.
- Assist with client-related crises as necessary.
- Protect client information and records at all times in compliance with agency Confidentiality Policy and HIPAA regulations.
- Participate in weekly supervision with Director of Care Services.
- Participate in monthly Care Services Department Managers Meetings.
- Participate in agency meetings, staff in-services, and external trainings as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Director of Care Services.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ issues and community resources.
- LGBTQ cultural competency
- Providing support and developing staff
- Managing performance
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and manage multiple deadlines and responsibilities.
- Bilingualism, Spanish/English preferred.
Education, Training, License and Certification, Skills and Experience
Minimum of Master’s Degree in Social Services (Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Public Health), and minimum of two years’ experience doing social work or medical case management. Supervisory experience preferred.
Background checks are required, including Criminal Background Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance, and FBI Clearance.
Ability to travel on public transportation
The ability to lift objects greater than 25 pounds
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter with “CM Manager Position” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
This position will be open for submissions until September 14, 2018.