CLUSTER Community Services is a private, non-profit, 501 (c) (3) multi-service agency located in Yonkers, New York. Since 1975, CLUSTER has been providing a broad range of programs and services designed to meet the needs of residents of Westchester and most recently Rockland County. Currently, the Mental Health Residential Services department is seeking a Case Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will possess prior experience working with the seriously and persistently mentally ill population. Candidates will demonstrate high organizational and written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work independently as well as contribute to working in a team environment.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provision of Restorative Services (See Attached for Description of Restorative Service) to residential clients. Provision of these services may be required through the use of individual or group interventions or by referral to appropriate community resources.
- Maintains all required written records, specifically including but not limited to individual case records, medication, shift logs and communication books.
- Develops and implements individual rehabilitative service plans with residents.
- Follows all programmatic policies and procedures related to Administrative, Emergency and Direct Service practices.
- Follows all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to those regarding provision of Medicaid Restorative Services, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), OSHA.
- Maintains appropriate level of training including first aid and other items deemed necessary. Attends and participates in required meetings.
- Oversees and participates in maintenance of physical environment (House or Apartment).
- Maintains collaborative contacts with other individuals and agencies providing services to residents in order to ensure consistency in treatment planning and service provision.
- Performs other, related duties as necessary and/or assigned.
High School Diploma with 5 years experience working with the mentally ill. Associates Degree with 3 years experience, Bachelors Degree in lieu of experience. Valid NYS Drivers License with a clean driving record and level of comfort operating vehicle required, Basic First Aid Certification (Can be completed within 6 months of starting position).
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required