1012 1st Avenue
We’re a generous nation! Americans give close to $400B per year to support a wide range of causes. Over 70 percent of giving is directed by individual donors who care about getting the full value for society from their contributions. However, donors find it difficult to access the information, tools, and people to inform their decisions about how and where to give. As our nation faces the largest wealth transfer in modern history, it is more important than ever that society realizes the full value of philanthropy. This is our moment to harness technology as a catalyst to enable new ways to give, learn about others’ giving, and deepen our ability to give with impact.
Sponsored by the Raikes Foundation and developed in partnership with leaders in our sector, we have created GivingCompass.org, a free online platform that offers a single online destination to find a variety of tools and resources - as well as information curated by experts and individuals you trust, related to: how to give, who to partner with, and where to give with impact.
Do you want to play a positive role in the universe? Come and join us!
Are you the one?
The Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for recruiting, retaining, growing, and engaging a group of donors/consumers that care about impact-driven philanthropy. You should deeply understand our target market of donors and ultra-high net worth individuals. You will be responsible for creating a large, engaged and satisfied online community through multi-channel digital marketing and user relationship management (CRM). The ideal candidate is an expert in SEO and SEM, and has the ability to turn data into actionable insights. This position will work closely with our leadership, product marketing, design, editorial, and product management teams to drive traffic to our site, and keep these users engaged in our work.
You should have some exposure to/knowledge of the field of philanthropy, or a strong desire to learn about it, and be passionate about digital marketing. You should also have proven experience driving growth from 20,000 to +100,000 active monthly users, running successful digital and traditional marketing campaigns for an online consumer-facing portal, targeting audiences using multiple channels i.e. paid social advertising, emails, blog posts, interactive content, social networks, and empowering community members to become brand ambassadors for a product or company to spark viral outreach.
We value diversity, open & honest communications, agility, customer centricity, collaboration, and we are data driven. We believe in the power of gratitude. We offer excellent benefits, green commute incentives, a fun work environment, competitive compensation and extraordinary opportunities for growth and making a positive impact on society.
- Drive user acquisition, engagement and retention through multi-channel campaigns, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, Social Media, Email, SMS, Refer-a-friend campaigns, content marketing, traffic alliances, etc…
- Accountability for Monthly Active Visitors, Net Promoter Score, Free/Paid traffic mix, User Acquisition Cost, Bounce Rates, Average Rating for curated (aggregated) and created content, Average Session length and virality metrics such as referrals, promotions, and content virality.
- Conduct segment, market, and competitive research—both qualitative and quantitative—to better understand full-funnel marketing trends and apply key learning to new initiatives.
- Identify new opportunities to use content to engage with our audience and position givingcompass.org as a thought leader in the space; conduct industry research to support these efforts.
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2C marketing and multichannel marketing, in an environment targeting donors and high net worth or ultra-high net worth individuals
- 5+ years creating and fostering online communities
- An analytical mind, who enjoys using data to drive decisions
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and take ownership
- Experience working in a startup or early stage company
- Interest in the philanthropic sector, as well as the consumer and social software industry and related trends
- Experience with PR and gaining earned media a plus
- Proven experience in SEO tools, SMS marketing, WordPress, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, MailChimp (or similar), Gamification tools and social media marketing
- Strong track record creating large & engaged audiences
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in English, Psychology, Public Relations, Marketing or related field.
Minimum Education Required