400 Liberty Avenue
Position: Case Aide
Program/Department: Preventive Services
Reports to: Unit Supervisor
Hours: Full Time
BCS’ preventive services program provides therapeutic and supportive services to families who have active child welfare cases or who are at risk of child maltreatment. The goal of our work is to prevent foster care and work with families to create long lasting solutions. Case aides are assigned to a unit and work closely with unit members to provide case management and administrative support. This position would be ideal for aspiring clinical social workers who want to gain experience in the field and see up close, what clinical work in child welfare looks like.
· Participate and work within a clinical team; this includes attendance to all unit meetings, knowledge of and support for approximately 40 cases service needs, case management, family advocacy, documentation and coverage needs.
· Support program compliance requirements including; timely documentation, interface with Quality Assurance department and administrative support teams, tracking and ensuring contacts are in compliance, maintaining filing system and conducting outreach.
· Participate in agency wide groups and meetings as required
· Assist with development of funding proposals as needed
· Other tasks as may be required.
· BA in social work is required
· Must be able to travel
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Bilingual in Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic strongly preferred
Medical insurance, voluntary dental and vision insurance; 23 accrued vacation days and 12 sick days, life insurance coverage paid by employer, pre-tax commuter benefits, 403b retirement plan as well as training and professional development opportunities.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual in Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic strongly preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email Resume and Cover Letter to:
Emily Rios – Division Director, Early Childhood & Family Services