Details: Commensurate with experience
2 Oliver Street
What We Do: For parents of children with developmental delays, Exceptional Lives (www.exceptionallives.org) is the hub for information, services and resources that make it easier for them to become effective advocates for their children.
We are a small, fast-growing nonprofit start up which helps hundreds of families every day. Our team thrives on knowing that we are having impact each time a family reaches out to us for support or comes to our website. We are always striving to be more innovative and creative than the day before.
Role Description: We are seeking an exceptional team member with an affinity for translating analytics findings into business insights to tell a story, answer specific business questions, and influence actions
The ideal candidate will have a track record of:
· Facing problems with confidence;
· Overcoming obstacles with limited time or resources;
· Maintaining composure under pressure; and
· Interest in helping children and families impacted by disability.
- Tracking, measuring, and evaluating the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts in reaching target audiences, acquiring new users and meeting the needs of existing users across digital platforms.
- Identifying and leading development of campaign KPIs
- Implementing, optimizing and analyzing campaigns on all significant social media platforms
- Conducting A/B testing and making social media recommendations to content team
- Constructing, implementing, iterating and analyzing SEO strategy
- Assisting in development and execution of communication/content strategies in coordination with SEO goals
- Collaborating with google ad words specialist and working with back end web developer on google tagging and similar efforts
- Using Advanced Google Analytics and other analytics tools for the purpose of measuring and reporting on marketing campaigns including ROI, conversion, channel performance, funnel metrics and attribution
- Extracting manipulating and analyzing user behavior and patterns and making suggestions as to how to optimize engagement
- Maintaining current databases
- Using Tableau to construct dashboards and data reports
- Keeping pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments and suggesting software tools to enhance performance and analytics
- Executing posting or optimizing posts as needed
· Advanced Google Analytics
· Experience with SQL and databases
· Google Tag Manager
· Webmaster tools
· Advanced Excel
· Understanding of web & app technology (tracking, tagging, etc.)
· Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
· Knowledge of advanced Social Media analytics tools
- Enthusiasm for data
- 2 - 5 years-experience in analytics within digital or social media industry
- Ability to synthesize data into an actionable report that is easy to understand and share
- Expert level attention to detail, as well as strong organizational, verbal/written communication
- Extremely online savvy and socially active online with a solid understanding of social media and the dynamics of community interaction
- Self-starter and self-motivator
- Great problem-solving skills and able to work in a team environment.
- Assertive & resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
Minimum Education Required