Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Senior HR & Systems Officer to join our team in London, UK.
The Senior Human Resources and Systems Officer is the global systems administrator for the human resource information system (HRIS), Cascade, to act as a point of contact and provide general human resource support on policies, procedures and benefits of UK based and globally relocated staff. The Senior Human Resources and Systems Officer is also responsible for supporting the Human Resources Director with the administration of complex employment relations cases, reporting, HR insurances and providers and compilation of UK and Global payrolls. The post holder provides a link between the country offices to ensure the quality of employees is managed with a consistent approach and high quality standards across Malaria Consortium.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a Human Resources related field
- Foundation CIPD Qualified or above or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience of administering an HRIS
- Experience of supporting colleagues to use HRIS at a distance
- Previous experience of producing reports and management information
- Experience of working on a multinational environment
- Strong experience in a human resources support role; including preparation of contracts and supporting stakeholders
* Due to the urgency of the role CVs will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is encouraged.
**All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.