Salary range: $36,000 - $42,000
- Monitor fiscal data for multiple projects, prepare, review and analyze property
financial statements for accuracy and completeness
- Manage general ledger, including account set up, post General Journal Entries
for all entities.
- Monitor A/R and A/P functions, recruit, train, supervise and evaluate
- Draft monthly and quarterly reports for staff and board meetings in a timely
- Cash management – analyze monthly cash flow, monitor cash balances, approve
cash disbursements and process monthly wire transfers
- Reviews and approves all check requisitions, reviews the program codes and
- Frequent communication with the agency’s auditor and government auditors on
year end book closing. Review and file 990 and other compliance forms.
- Prepare RPIEs.
- Collaborate with senior management to create budgets and modifications.
- Report program expenditures and income in government agencies’ templates.
- Review payroll documents, including fringe benefits allocations and pension
allocation to different entities.
- Coordinate annual financial audits and work closely with external auditors to
ensure timely and successful completion
- Conduct bank reconciliations for multiple housing entities.
- Responsible for posting and maintaining inter-company transactions and perform
- Provide assistance to the Executive Director in developing financial plans and
preparing annual budgets for review and approval by the Board of Directors
- Knowledge of: the mission, objectives, policies, programs and procedures of the
principles and practices of non-profit organizations, affordable housing
development and management preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and/or Yardi, as well as Microsoft Suite and Paychex.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with staff, board
of directors and other vendors.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent Benefit Package