Full Time Contract
Sea Mar Community Health Centers seeks a full time Human Resources Manager in Seattle, WA. Sea Mar is a non-profit federally-qualified health center providing health and social services across western Washington and employing more than 2,500 people. The HR Manager is responsible for maintaining and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the six-person Human Resources Department and coordinating personnel functions. The HR Manager is a leadership position responsible for ensuring the HR Department is operating at maximum efficiency and effectiveness, in compliance with healthcare regulatory requirements and Sea Mar policies and procedures.
Essential duties of the HR Manager include:
- Supervises HR Department positions including HR Generalists, HR Assistants and HR Clerk.
- Oversees HR daily work and ongoing projects, ensuring timely and accurate completion of all tasks.
- Develops, implements and maintains HR department goals, objectives, and processes.
- Is knowledgeable about state labor laws, Union contract requirements and personnel policies and procedures, and ensures requirements are executed property through HR processes and procedures. Is able to clearly communicate requirements with Sea Mar employees and supervisors.
- Serves as project manager for special HR projects, utilizing HR staff as necessary to execute.
- Communicates organizational personnel policies and procedures for employees and supervisors, and works with department supervisors and department heads to resolve personnel issues.
- Serves as administrator for HRIS, including ensuring correct and accurate data entry, implementing new processes, and training HR staff on proper protocol.
- Prepares, coordinates and presents new employee orientation.
- Oversees and ensures HR compliance with regulatory requirements, including but not limited to: Washington state labor laws; OSHA, The Joint Commission; HRSA; FTCA; PCMH recognition, Behavioral Health Organizations (BHOs).
- The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or health administration, social work or other related field and two years human resources experience or five years’ human resources experience required.
- A minimum of one year supervisory experience required.
Sea Mar offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing community health organization. If interested, please use the link to the left to download and fill out the Sea Mar Job Application; email it with a cover letter and resume with posting number to Sea Mar Community Health Centers.
We offer an excellent compensation package, which includes Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, generous PTO/Holidays, and 401(k)/Retirement options and an opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment. Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required