Details: Salary based on experience.
6 Beacon Street #1110
FOUR PAWS International is an international animal welfare organization with headquarters in Vienna, Austria and several operating offices around the world. It's U.S. based office is located in Boston, MA (FOUR PAWS USA.) FOUR PAWS International advocates for more humanity towards animals and does so through emergency response and disaster relief work, campaigns, sanctuary operations, and partnerships. FOUR PAWS International has been in operation for over 30 years on a global scale and is excited to be expanding it's U.S. office. We are looking for a passionate, hard- working animal lover like you!
The Finance and Administration Assistant will be responsible for completing payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. They will provide administrative assistance to the Executive Director and will work closely with other staff departments.
Primary / general responsibilities:
- Maintain systematic, accurate, and timely processing of all accounts payable including, but not limited to, vendor invoicing, vendor payment, pre-payment requests, W-9 information and vendor files.
- Identify and investigate any issues with vendor invoices while obtaining mutual resolution of discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate record of all W-9 information and ensures all W-9 information is in place prior to issuing payment.
- Obtain approval on all vendor invoices according to company policy and ensures timely payment of all vendor invoices.
- Prepare and manage weekly payment run.
- Enter invoices and payment transactions into the Twinfield accounting system.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial files.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as directed.
- Maintain calendar for the Executive Director
- Maintain filing of correspondence and documents; organize files both hard copy and digital.
- Assist in the reporting and tracking of grants; work directly with fundraising team to assure all requirements are met
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with stakeholders
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
Level of Language Proficiency
English, experience with German a plus.
Must be willing to travel internationally and have a valid passport.
Minimum Education Required