As the Sponsorship Coordinator for Uganda and University/Vocational students, you will be one of the main points of contact for our sponsors. You will also be communicating with counterparts in the countries we serve. You will be expected to not just meet our sponsor’s needs, but also anticipate them. You will be the voice of the country you are overseeing in every team meeting.
Job Description Detail:
- Customer service correspondence via phone, print, and email with an enthusiastic and generous voice.
- Manage all required sponsorship lists and documents.
- Maintain up to date web information using data entry.
- Ensure that updates, photos, and correspondence are completed for each child within a timely manner. Manage volunteers to complete sponsorship tasks.
- Assist in quarterly reports, annual sponsorship goals, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Is the interface with the US Sponsorship Department and the Uganda Sponsorship Team.
- Strategizes the continued development of the COTN University scholarship program.
The person most fit for this position:
- Must be able to commit to working 40 hours a week between the hours of 9 - 5, Monday through Friday in our Silverdale, WA office.
- Has experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and photo editing.
- Ability to follow detailed processes.
- Is organized and enjoys lists and completing tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a self-starter mentality and ability to work independently.
- Has extraordinary people skills.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Is open to traveling internationally.
- Be a team member who is well-spoken, has a great grasp of grammar, is self-motivated to learn, is a creative problem-solver, enjoys a challenge, is enthusiastic, energetic, and a
Skills and Qualifications
- Associate degree (preferred)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Proficient in computer skills, including Word, Excel, SharePoint, data entry, donor segmentation.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Friendly and positive attitude
Personal/ Professional Growth
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Children of the Nations (COTN)
- Faithfully upholds COTN’s ministry in prayer
- Advocates for our children, raising awareness of their needs and potential, and challenging and enabling those within one’s sphere of influence to greater involvement on behalf of children
- Fosters connectedness to COTN organization by participating in weekly COTN prayer meetings, monthly All Staff meetings, and yearly Homecoming week
- Participates in annual goal setting and employee evaluations
- Raise awareness and financial support for COTN
Benefits: Medical, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
** We promote a hybrid workplace that combines remote and on site work.