126 High Street
Marketing Account Executive
Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is at the heart of Greater Boston's Jewish community, but our reach is felt around the world. We bring together the resources, volunteers, leadership, and expertise to care for people in need, advocate for Israel, and ensure a vibrant Jewish future. Together, we're helping struggling families find financial stability, making Jewish learning relevant and inclusive, connecting the next generation to Jewish life, and so much more. Our greatest resource is our people — the staff, volunteers, partners and leaders who help make Greater Boston’s Jewish community a welcoming home. It’s this energy and commitment that drive CJP’s mission. We are one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Marketing Account Executive.
The Marketing Account Executive reports to the Associate Director of Account Services while acting as an advocate for clients and the Creative Team. This individual will help manage projects and process, work with partners to shape their marketing plans, and interface daily with numerous clients and team members. The Account Executive effectively elicits and responds to feedback from CJP business leaders and marketing partners with a spirit of collaboration and manages organizational priorities.
- Managing assignments, project schedules, deadlines, and strategic priorities.
- Coordinating the completion of deliverables while maintaining strong client satisfaction.
- Helping to shape marketing plans and manage assets within integrated campaigns and strategic initiatives.
· Developing and nurturing a close working relationship with clients by gaining a deeper understanding of their work/strategic goals, providing recommendations, and proactively identifying and resolving issues.
· Attending appropriate input meetings to provide the creative team with detailed, complete briefs, and clear, actionable feedback.
· Communicating client needs to all cross-functional partners ensuring projects/creative solutions are on brief and in line with brand and marketing strategy.
· Effectively presenting the Creative Team’s recommendations and points-of-view. Writing reports/recaps to document Creative Team/client interactions and decisions.
· Ensuring projects are completed on time and to CJP's standards.
- Identifying opportunities to better manage workflow, improve account-related processes and systems, and increase the effectiveness of our creative.
· Supporting and participating in initiatives and activities to boost morale and improve culture.
· Communicating regularly with Associate Director of Account Services regarding challenges, opportunities, suggestions, and improvements.
- Keeping current on trends and innovations in advertising, marketing and technology.
· Periodically attending CJP events to gain a deeper understanding of our work, hear remarks, and see marketing materials come to life in the space.
- Remaining up-to-date on client/competition/non-profit business through trade publications, newspaper articles and other sources.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
Level of Language Proficiency
· Bachelor's Degree or higher
· 3-4 years of account service/communication management experience, management of teams or projects.
· Good understanding of print production, digital marketing, and social media. Excellent public speaking, presentation, and written communication skills.
· Proactive mindset with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative.
· Ability to partner with team members and implement feedback.
· Open-minded, positive, and adaptable to changes and shifting priorities.
· Excellent time-management and communication skills.
· Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work well under pressure, think on your feet, and solve problems creatively.
· Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
· Must have a sense of humor.
· An understanding of the Jewish community and Federation organizations a plus.
· Experience working within a creative group or advertising agency also a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1836702
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, women, veterans, people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.