115 West 31st Street
The Director reporting to the Associate Vice President of Contracts, Budget and Procurement will manage department consisting of contract managers with responsibility for budgets and contract management and reporting. The director is also responsible for the complete, timely and accurate submission of reports to funders, including government agencies and private sector donors.
- Responsible for day to day management of senior contract managers including carrying individual portfolio.
- Prepare, develop and manage a slew of reports in coordination with AVP to aid in organizational decision making.
- Ensure accurate and timely annual corporate and external budget development as well as needed modification throughout the year.
- Maintain master personnel schedule as well as track and effectively manage all allocated positions.
- Establish and maintain positive professional relationships with staff, executives, and external partners and serve as primary support to AVP, ensure timely updates and keep AVP abreast of potential issues in advance.
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting to AVP, Executive team, and external agencies. And assist in staff preparation of annual performance evaluation with documented support.
- Coordinate with Procurement, Accounting, Programs, Facilities, and Security Divisions to ensure effective management of contracts.
- Monitor each contract performance to ensure achieving compliance goals relative to the placement of clients into permanent housing, securing employment and establishing family stability.
- Analyze, develop and implement procedures and policies to ensure quality service provision.
- Prepare Contract and Program budgets, forecasts variance analyses. Ensure contracts and restricted grants are spent down in an audit proof manner.
- Coordination and successful completion of government contract audits.
- Prepare and manage budgets in conjunction with Finance Department and others resulting in effective contract management and internal and external reporting.
- Co-authorize purchase orders and ensure that all expenditures are being made in compliance with WIN’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Directly Supervise the senior contract managers and provide coaching, training and development to all staff, as needed.
- Coordinate staff training, including implementation of in-service training.
- Ensure that all staff receive timely and quality performance evaluations in accordance with WIN’s personnel policies and procedures in coordination with AVP.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in finance or related field, advance certification is a plus
- Experience in budgeting, compliance and reporting related to government contracts
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in similar sector with responsibilities for managing budgets and staff
- Three (3) years' supervisory experience preferred, managing senior staff in a financial/contract/grants setting
- Strong analytical skills. Must be an effective problem solver, critical thinker and understand political implications of decisions
- Required to possess verifiable Sage/MIP or similar accounting software knowledge
- Demonstrate clear written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of MS suite, specifically Excel and Word with some PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CARES a plus
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Commuter Transit Check
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please visit: https://winnyc.hyrell.com/UI/Views/Applicant/VirtualStepCareers.aspx