Formerly the Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC), Vibrant Emotional Health’s groundbreaking solutions have delivered high quality services and support, when, where and how people need it for over 50 years. Through our state-of-the-art technology-enabled services, community wellness programs, and advocacy and education work, we are building a society in which emotional wellness can be a reality for everyone.
As a Contact Center & Telecommunications Engineer at Vibrant, national leaders in mental health
innovation and suicide prevention, you will part of a team responsible for providing smart solutions and high
performance of telecom systems: primarily I3 (Interactive Intelligence Inc) in our NYC contact center.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Contact Center/IVR/ACD
technologies, including Interactive Intelligence (ININ). Candidate must be a team player who can be involved in
project implementation, operation, and optimization of technologies. The Contact Center Engineer will be
responsible for assisting in the ongoing support of the ININ contact center environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure, test and validate ACD call flows and Contact Center functionality
- Evaluate current ININ architecture/call flows
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex Contact Center call flow and routing problems and assure that issues are properly and quickly resolved
- Administer carrier orders for local and long distance circuits and associated terminations
- Coordinate the design, implementation and maintenance of Contact Center communications
- Perform agent configuration, moves, adds and changes.
- Coach business units on successful use of ININ and Contact Center telephony applications
- Develop and maintain documentation for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Design and participate in Disaster Recovery exercises for Contact Center communications systems
- Run system tests and document test plans for system and services issues
- Manage documentation on all methods and processes to prevent technical issues or services outages
- Perform advanced troubleshooting alongside vendors and internal resources
- Assist with related security projects, tasks and audit compliance activities
- Monitor all Contact Center systems and applications for issues with capacity/performance.
- BA or BS in a computer-related field, or equivalent Telecom experience/ certification.
- 3+ years of advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Interactive Intelligence call center platform. Interactive Intelligence certification a plus.
- Experience with CIC Handlers, Dialer, Optimizer, Reports, Media Servers.
- Understanding of telephony and network protocols – SIP, T1, PRI, RTP, RTCP, DNS, DHCP.
- Hands on experience with voice applications – ACD, CTI, IVR, Messaging, Speech Recognition, Dialing, Voicemail, Recording and Monitoring.
- Familiarity with Marquee.
- Experience being the ININ support expert and taking the technical lead for escalated ININ product issues.
Vibrant Emotional Health is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, caregiver status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Excellent comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental income insurance, pre-tax transit/parking, pre-tax FSA for medical and dependent care, and 401K available.
Minimum Education Required