Details: Salary: $50 flat rate for the night, $125 additional per case. up to $1,000.00 sign-on bonus after 30 days of employment.
- Answering overnight phone calls.
- Complete assessments and treatment plans of children and adults who are in crisis in a comprehensive manner.
- Provides brief treatment and support until requisite community services can be accessed.
- Facilitates admission to acute inpatient care on an as needed basis.
- Master's level clinician, license preferred.
- Minimally 3 years experience working in a mental health setting.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to drive to different locations.
- Must be able to observe the person in crisis, noting symptoms and nonverbal behaviors.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required