901 Route 10
The Associate will work with the Marketing & Communications team to ensure the smooth running of the department’s daily operations and is responsible for handling a portfolio of account management including internal and external marketing communications, event collateral, and planning. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. Full time, permanent position (35 hours/week)
- Coordinate and assist in managing day-to-day operations of various marketing projects, including website, social media, weekly e-newsletters, print collateral, and event marketing projects.
- Assist with strategic brainstorming, marketing strategy and planning, developing collateral material and distribution
- Work with key internal contacts to coordinate programming and events by developing and maintaining marketing plans and calendars
- Maintain brand identity and consistency through implementation of organization-wide standards, procedures and protocols to protect the use of the mission statement, logo, tag line, brand requirements, etc.
- Must take initiative and be able to complete projects accurately and on time
- Excellent oral & written communications and sharp editing skills
- Initiative to complete projects accurately and on time.
- Experience in Social Media execution
- Experience in account and project management
- Research, organizational and presentation skills
- A pro-active approach to keeping jobs on track and taking lead in marketing efforts with clients.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work collaboratively, yet independently as needed
- Proven record of excellent customer service and direction.
Minimum Education Required