510 East 62nd Street
The Animal Medical Center, New York is looking to hire a full time Client Communications Manager to manage the AMC Call Center.
- Computer skills a must: Microsoft Office/Outlook/Cornerstone EMR system, Alcatel-Lucent Phone system
- Speed typing skills a must (40+wpm)
- Ability to provide consistent and exceptional customer service in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Animal care and medical terminology a plus
- Previous call center experience and physician or veterinary practice experience a plus
- Pleasant speaking voice
Education: High school or GED minimum required; 4-5 years call center experience; 2-3 years Management/Supervisor Experience
- Assist staff with day to day procedures in Client Communications
- Train and coach staff and assist clients to resolve issues or problems
- Run analytics and help improve performance and customer service in call center
- Provide backup staffing as needed
- Responsible for the efficient running of call center to include enforcement of policies, procedures & protocols.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter via Indeed or fax to (212) 758-8157.
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits, including sign-on bonuses for LVTs and VTS, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, retirement plans, pet care discounts, continuing education benefits, and more!
Minimum Education Required