Search

Job

T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Counselor

Posted by
New
|
Published 9 days ago

Job Summary:

Perform as a case manager for an average of 300+ scholarship recipients within an assigned Pennsylvania service area funded through the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarship Program. This position will execute key responsibilities of the scholarship program by reviewing applicant information and processing awards according to requirements and guidelines, managing and maintaining recipient and sponsor records, recruiting eligible recipients and sponsors, advising and providing information regarding available scholarships.

Please review the complete job description HERE: https://www.pacca.org/docs/TEACH_Counselor_Job_Description_2021.pdf

Equal Employment Opportunity Statement of Policy

The Pennsylvania Child Care Association (PACCA) is firmly committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all of its employees and applicants for employment in a manner fully consistent with applicable local, state and federal laws. Specifically, this means that in matters affecting employment, PACCA will take affirmative action to insure that each employee and applicant, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age (except as age limitations may be mandated by law), sexual orientation, marital status, and/or parenthood is accorded equal treatment with respect to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement and opportunities for advancement.

Job Summary:

Perform as a case manager for an average of 300+ scholarship recipients within an assigned Pennsylvania service area funded through the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarship Program. This position will execute key…

Details at a Glance

  • Time Commitment
    Full Time Schedule
  • Start Date
    September 6, 2021
  • Application Deadline
    August 15, 2021
  • Education
    4-Year Degree Required
  • Professional Level
    Professional

Salary

$40,000 - $45,000This is a non exempt position.

Benefits

PACCA’s benefits include:

Paid Time Off

  • Annual Leave -- ten (10) Annual Leave days per fiscal year accrued at the rate of .83 days per month
  • Sick -- 7.5 hours per month for a total of 90 hours per year
  • Personal – 3 days
  • Holidays – 13 holidays

 PACCA also offers Non Paid

  • Family & Medical Leave
  • Jury Duty Leave/Witness Duty
  • Military Leave
  • Leave of Absence

Insurance

  • Health, vision and pharmacy through UPMC. The health insurance policy is age-banded. Our dental plan is with United Concordia. Employees pay 15% of the premium and PACCA contributes the remaining 85%.
  • Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA): $700 per year distributed quarterly, to cover co-pays and other out of pocket health expenses
  • Life Insurance

Simple IRA:

After earning $5,000; employees immediately vested and will receive a monetary match of the first 3% of your pay that you contribute to the Simple IRA retirement plan.

Travel Allowances & Expense Reimbursements

Mini-COBRA

PACCA’s benefits include:

Paid Time Off

  • Annual Leave -- ten (10) Annual Leave days per fiscal year accrued at the rate of .83 days per month
  • Sick -- 7.5 hours per month for a total of 90 hours per…

Level of Language Proficiency

Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) communication skills preferred

Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) communication skills preferred

Location

On-site
20 Erford Rd, Lemoyne, PA 17043, USA
Suite 302

How to Apply

How to Apply

Resume and Cover letter should be submitted to:

PACCA Counselor, PACCA, 20 Erford Road, Suite 302, Lemoyne, PA 17043 or email to info@pacca.org.

No phone calls please.

How to Apply

Resume and Cover letter should be submitted to:

PACCA Counselor, PACCA, 20 Erford Road, Suite 302, Lemoyne, PA 17043 or email to info@pacca.org.

No phone calls please.

Join Idealist

Sign up today to save your favorite jobs and get email alerts when new ones are posted.