Junior Care Coordinator
1368 Fulton Street
The Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation is seeking a Junior Care Coordinator to provide services to customers who are eligible for assistance through Restoration's Economic Solutions Center. The Care Coordination team plays the a crucial and exciting role in making the Economic Solutions Center a welcome and comfortable place for customers to visit and receive services.
- The Junior Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for our customers and will ensure all clients receive a warm greeting in a welcoming and comfortable environment, also providing general overview of programs and introduction to triage for services.
- Junior Care Coordinators are responsible for all front desk functions including answering of telephones, taking messages or transferring calls to appropriate individuals, responding to customer inquiries, checking voicemail daily, scheduling of first time and follow up appointments, follow up and reminder calls to customers for upcoming appointments.
- Junior Care Coordinator will maintain staff timesheets for proper billing for contracted services.
- Junior Care Coordinator will assist with data entry for all service units and must therefore become adept in the utilization of various systems, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Single Stop Technology/Connects, Capricorn, POS, Efforts-to-Outcomes. Training in these systems will be provided.
- Junior Care Coordinator participate in outreach and recruitment of new customers, conduct customer orientation sessions and facilitate workshops as needed.
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree with 1 year of Social Service experience or High School with 3+ years of Social Work or Customer Service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, placing the customer first and ability to work with customers from a strength based approach.
- Knowledge of community resources and counseling/ social work practices with under served populations preferred.
- Affinity of working with populations including long term unemployed, ex-offenders, at-risk youth, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Ability and experience in working in a demanding, fast paced, high paced, high volume environment.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Accrued time includes Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
403(b) Plan offerings
Minimum Education Required