7100 El Camino del Cerro
iamHeart, Inc. is a not-for-profit heart-focused meditation school based in western Tucson. We offer online courses, seminars, group retreats, as well as an advanced two-year program in the study of Heart Rhythm Meditation. We are in search of an energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented individual to work in an administrative capacity in our small, tight-knit, fast-paced office.
Must be able to multitask effectively and efficiently, and be highly organized, responsible, trustworthy, quickly adaptable and have a strong work ethic.
As an employee of iamHeart, Inc., you'll have an incredible opportunity to learn meditation from master teachers. Employees receive discounted or free tuition to iamHeart programs, including online courses, group retreats, and more! No previous meditation experience is required. Other benefits include medical & paid vacation. This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Receive all incoming calls in a professional manner, directing calls and messages as needed
- Process sales transactions
- Maintain filing system
- Data entry
- Light bookkeeping
- Assist with payment collections & updating payment methods
- Facilitate enrollment in mentoring program, including exchanging mentor/mentee contact info, ensuring students have filled out a questionnaire, obtaining payment info, and adding info to the internal system
- Monitor general info email daily
- Deliver deposits to bank as needed
- Monitor product orders and prepare for shipment
- Deliver packages to be shipped to post office and check P.O. Box
- Communicate logistical event information to students and other attendees, including dates/schedules, costs, location, special instructions from venue, etc.
- Aid in retreat organization by creating and updating rooming lists and gathering information about payments and payment plans
- Occasionally assist with event set-up, product sales, registration, clean-up, and other related tasks
- Special projects as assigned, including occasional errand running
- Associate's degree or higher
- Prior office experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including proficiency with MS Office/iWork, Email, Internet
- Quickbooks experienced preferred
- Ability to take direction and carry out assignments with accuracy and quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments meeting deadlines for short-term and long-term projects
- Successful interpersonal and diplomacy skills with the ability to work collaboratively with different staff members
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and assist with a variety of tasks, small or large
- Must love dogs
Free or discounted tuition to iamHeart programs
Minimum Education Required