Endeavor Insight Contract Research Assistant - Inclusion in US Entrepreneurship
- Job posted by Endeavor Global, Inc.
Details: $25 and hour for a maximum of 40 hours a week
The Endeavor Insight team is currently looking for short-term Contract Research Assistants to study entrepreneurs who reached scale in traditionally underrepresented groups in the United States. This project is sponsored by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, and is conducted as part of the of the Global Entrepreneurship Research Network.
The main purpose of the research is to 1) explore the backgrounds and growth strategies of entrepreneurs who reached scale coming from groups traditionally underrepresented in entrepreneurship across sectors and cities in the US 2) and map their pathways to inclusion.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Research assistants will manage and monitor outreach efforts, as well as conduct interviews with highly successful entrepreneurs across US markets to develop recommendations for Endeavor Insight and its research partners on how to best support the growth of entrepreneurs from traditionally underrepresented groups.
This will entail:
- Conducting interviews with highly successful founders across sectors in the US
- Conducting case study research of these founders and their companies
- Conducting and tracking email outreach
- Helping the Insight team clean and organize survey data
Skills & Qualifications:
- Recent graduates with a strong academic record and an interest in research.
- Candidates must have experience conducting interviews.
- Successful candidates should be capable of managing large amounts of data and should possess strong quantitative skills; attention to detail, enjoy interviewing; and ideally, have a passion for economic development and Endeavor's mission.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
All applicants should prepare a cover letter explaining why they want to work at Endeavor and why they are the best candidate for this position. Applicants should submit this cover letter and a resume through our online application at http://endeavor.org/work-with-us Due to the overwhelming amount of applications, we can only respond directly to select applicants.