150 Golden Gate Avenue
Under the direct supervision of the Programs Director, the Social Work Center Manager is responsible for overall administration, operations, budgeting, supervision and planning for the Social Work Center including case consultations, the payee program and the food pantry. Oversees the development, implementation, and evaluation of Social Work Center in accordance with the SAF Statement of Values. The SWC Manager must demonstrate in their performance, adherence to the established policies and procedures exhibiting the defined characteristics associated with attendance and punctuality. Leads the SWC team, knowing that your presence is an essential function for the team to be successful
- Responsible for the recruitment, hiring, training, scheduling, staff development, evaluation and termination of all work unit staff, interns and volunteers. If applicable, provide individual and group supervision to interns collecting clinical experience and hours for licensure. The Social Work Center Manager directly supervises all Social Workers and Administrative Supervisor.
- Oversees charity grant and payee program and budgets.
- Responsible for the implementation of the service delivery model and in support of St. Anthony’s mission and values. Responsible for the implementation of guest-centered services that are needs driven and strength-based, and are culturally relevant.
- Oversees the provision and development of social work services including intake, assessment, information and referral resources, payee services, short and long-term case management, crisis intervention, and aftercare.
- Effectively utilizes St. Anthony Foundation Databases, including oversight of staff data collection and timeliness of data entry. Reflects and refers to program data through reports on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis in collaboration with Learning and Evaluation Department.
- Oversees bookkeeping for payee services and policies, procedures, and budget amount for charity grants.
- Develops and recommends an annual budget and manages work unit expenses.
- Plans and implements Social Work Center policies and procedures.
- Oversees work unit communications and information flows.
- Prepares reports and analyses and relevant documentation as requested. Collaborates with ETO Manager to create meaningful and measurable client outcomes.
- Facilitates regular meetings with staff and supervisors.Involves staff in decision-making as appropriate.
- Assists and involves staff in education and awareness efforts concerning cultural diversity.Implements St. Anthony Foundation’s employment policy.
- Provides for ongoing evaluation of services and service delivery to ensure quality programs and responsiveness to changing client needs and populations.
- In cooperation with the Programs Group and the Leadership Council, provides information and recommendations, and assists in long range planning for future services development and delivery. Serves as a member of the Leadership Council and participates in meetings as required.
- Represents the Social Work Center and St. Anthony’s to outside agencies, and the community. Develops and maintains collaborations with other agencies and programs to assist Social Work Center clients (Season of Sharing, etc.).
- Collaborates with the safety program manager on behalf of the Social Work Center. Performs other duties as assigned by the Programs Director.
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED:
Directly: 6 Indirectly: 4 Total: 10
1. Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave - If you work less than full time (40 hrs), you
will earn vacation, holiday, personal and sick time on a prorated basis.
* accrue 120 hours (three weeks) vacation first 3 years.
(increases to four weeks by the fifth year)
* 10 regular holidays per year
* 2 personal holidays per year earned on January 1
* 8 hours sick leave per month
2. Insurance Coverage –
6% to 8% employee contribution for medical coverage. Dependent medical coverage is a shared expense: employee pays 55% of medical premium; SAF contributes 45%. Employee dental SAF pays 100%. Dependent dental coverage employee pays 100%.
Eligibility: Regular employee working 20 hours or more
* Medical: Kaiser HMO or Sutter Health Plus HMO Deductible Plan
* Medical eligibility = 1st of month following hire date
* VSP: Vision Plan for all employees included with medical plans
* Dental: Guardian Dental
* Group Life Insurance (Guardian)
* Workers' Compensation
* State Disability
* Unemployment Insurance
* Long Term Disability (Guardian)
3. Other Plans
* Employee Assistance Plan (counseling, legal, financial and other services)
* ONEAMERICA Retirement Plan funded by the Foundation 403b employer contributed
(Completion of 1 year and 1000 hours of service - 5% contribution – 403(b) Plan
6 years =100% vested)
* Employee 403(b) tax deferred contribution available immediately upon hire
* Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax savings for out of pocket medical, dental, optical)
4. Other Benefits
* Wellness Coordinator= On site counseling; smoking cessation; yoga; massage therapy; book club; Knitting club and more.
* Commuter Checks
* Direct Deposit
* Provident Central Credit Union
* Continuing Education funds (if eligible)
* Use of an SAF cabin located in Pollock Pines (near Tahoe) (call x756)
* Use of employee fitness room (150 GG 5th floor)
Minimum Education Required