1155 North State Street
Join the Non-GMO Project as our Marketing Manager and help change the future of our food system! The Marketing Manager develops and maintains brand engagement and strategic partnerships by working directly with our participating brands to help them articulate and leverage their non-GMO commitment. The successful candidate will be a strong project manager, writer, and editor, with experience in managing a team as well as key accounts. Must have the ability to be proactive and stay on task with multiple projects and shifting deadlines. Preference will be given to candidates who have a demonstrated interest in helping to protect the future of the North American food supply.
This role is perfect for an experienced marketing professional that is confident in developing and running marketing programs that are well-planned, engaging, and strategic. You thrive on building strong partnerships and ensuring that the Non-GMO Project continues to deliver ongoing value to all of its stakeholders. You understand what it takes to develop a strong brand and you love a data-driven approach to marketing. Your experience with market research supports your creative and intuitive approach to reaching new audiences.
- Cultivate brand relationships and other strategic partnerships
- Showcase internal marketing capabilities to Non-GMO Project participants and develop marketing programs that engage Non-GMO Project Verified brands
- Keep brands informed of emerging trends in food transparency and maintain ongoing education that shares marketing related business intelligence
- Create engaging content for multiple platforms, including electronic newsletters and websites
- Set, track, and achieve annual revenue targets related to paid partnerships and sponsorships
- Represent the organization’s mission and vision through public speaking, written outreach, and conversation at key industry and consumer events
- Management of event presence at key industry events
- Bring a high-level of expertise to outreach and brand strategy
- Track, analyze, and report marketing efforts across platforms
- Oversee and mentor the professional and personal growth of direct reports
- Minimum 7 years related professional experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong editing skills given preference
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, and organizational skills
- Team leadership experience, management experience preferred
- Ability to interface successfully with a wide range of stakeholders, and problem solve with diplomacy
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Dropbox, Google Drive, and other organizational technology
- Experience with social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter in a professional capacity
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and think creatively, combined with a willingness to take direction and be a team player
- Working knowledge of the organic and natural products industry, including familiarity with major brands and organizations
- Demonstrated commitment to integrity, discretion, trustworthiness, and reliability
- Must be able to work on site in Bellingham, WA
Health, vision, dental, paid holidays, paid sick days and vacation, maternity and paternity leave
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you wish to apply for in the subject line.
The Non-GMO Project is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including gender, race, ethnicity, veteran status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, age, disability or national origin.