About the Position
As the Entrepreneur in Residence you will:
- Develop an innovative school model that ensures that children are set up for success.
- Execute Set and codify the academic vision and standard for the school to achieve academic excellence.
- Empower Build partnerships and alliances in St. Louis to co-design your school with families and local leaders and to ensure Opportunity Trust becomes a foundational part of the community.
- You will report to Founding Partner, Mia Howard.
- You will partner closely with the Chief Executive Officer, Program Manager and fellow EIRs.
- Location: St. Louis
- Start date: Summer 2021
- Salary range: $90k-$125k
- 25% Design
- 25% Engagement
- 25% Execution
- 15% Leadership
- 10% Operations
Your Future Legacy
- You built and sustained a world-class school that helped transform and continuously improved the educational landscape of St. Louis.
- You increased brand awareness and brought in new resources, insights, and data to set a standard of academic excellence that would make any parent proud to send their child to your school.
- You attracted and developed top talent to ensure future school growth, and dramatically close the opportunity gap in underserved communities.
While we are actively seeking diverse profiles of leadership, successful applicants must demonstrate:
- An unwavering bar for excellence and a track record of results. You are obsessed with exceeding the bar for rigorous and relevant learning and can show results achieved.
- Commitment to equity. You regularly reflect on identity and power and are poised to co-create schools representing a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Curiosity and self-direction. You are humble and continually seek out broad inspiration. You drive development and are prepared to take the reins of your EIR journey.
- Strong people leadership. You have experience leading diverse, thriving teams and supporting the growth and development of others.
- A promising vision for a new school. While this will evolve through the program, you have an initial school vision that speaks to an authentic community need and represents an engaging, rigorous, relevant learning environment for students.