Supervisor: Chief Administration Officer
Date Created: October 2021
Position Type: Non-exempt
This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support cross-divisionally, including but not limited to technology, events, human resources and office operations teams as well as general customer service support for the Gamma Phi Beta membership.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide administrative user support to members via phone and email regarding chapter reporting software, membership database software and website applications.
- Instruct users in use of these software and applications.
- Provide login support to members for GammaPhiBeta.org.
- Troubleshoot reported issues, provide solutions, text fixes to ensure reported issues have been resolved.
- Log all reported issues and requests, document resolutions and tasks performed and conduct appropriate follow up.
- Support membership database clean-up and import needs, as necessary.
- General administration
- Answer and respond to phone calls and emails that come to the general International Headquarters inboxes.
- Support administration of Zoom licenses and access.
- Provide data entry support as needed throughout the organization.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
- Assist with office opening and closing.
- Provide administrative support for event logistic preparations.
- Assist with vendor research and quotes.
- Organize and stuff registration packets; create nametags.
- Handle supply inventory, ordering and organization; pack and ship inventory.
- Invite management in Paperless Post.
- Provide administrative support for human resources.
- Assist with posting, updating and tracking status of volunteer vacancies in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Update volunteer appointment status in membership database.
- Answer general volunteer recruitment, hiring and onboarding questions and field more complex questions to the appropriate human resources staff.
- Assist with preparation and update of new volunteer welcome emails and onboarding materials; track onboarding registrations and reconcile reports. Assist with preparation and update of staff onboarding materials
- Serve as a member of the Administration division; aid as needed within the division.
- Perform project work as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or associate degree from two-year college or technical school in desktop support, business administration or equivalent with two years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience supporting administrative functions.
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Understanding of nonprofit organizations and basic general related business operations.
- Professional, outgoing, customer-service oriented manner.
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication.
- Excellent time management skills, including project management, problem solving, multi-tasking and managing competing priorities.
- Effective work practices under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Familiarity with membership databases desired.
- Strong analytical thinking, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- High-level of organization, including attention to detail and follow through.
- Self-starter, efficient, reliable and possess the ability to work in a team environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have extensive knowledge of: Internet software; applicant tracking software (Jobvite); membership database software (iMIS); learning management software (Top Class); event management software (Cvent) spreadsheet software (Excel); word processing software (Word); electronic mail software (Outlook).
International Headquarters staff, Sorority members, collegiate officers, alumnae officers and volunteers.
The position is based at Gamma Phi Beta’s International Headquarters in Centennial, Colorado. This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule with the option to work from home several days per week.
Benefits and Compensation
Compensation for this role is $20-$21/hour. Gamma Phi Beta offers a full benefits package, including health, life, disability, vision and dental insurance coverage; paid time off; and participation in Gamma Phi Beta’s 401(k) plan after a year of eligible service.