The National Cryptologic Foundation (NCF) seeks a part-time, creative, and organized social media coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will create meaningful content on the mission of the NCF and the broader cryptologic mission and cybersecurity across multiple social media channels.
Social Media Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
· Create and maintain Foundation social media pages and profiles.
· Generate, edit, schedule, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML) across multiple social media channels.
· Collaborate with communication, web designer, development, and education team members to coordinate promotions and increase reach on a variety of fundraising & education initiatives.
· Build meaningful connections with individuals and organizations related to cryptology, cybersecurity, and associated education initiatives and encourage NCF members and followers through dialog and messaging.
· Implement and build social media editorial calendar by developing a posting schedule for each platform.
· Track and analyze analytic reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness.
Requirements and Qualifications
· 1+ years’ experience in social media & digital marketing.
· Strong familiarity with all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Subject matter knowledge of the cryptologic mission and cybersecurity preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· This is an independent contractor position.
The National Cryptologic Foundation (NCF) seeks a part-time, creative, and organized social media coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will create meaningful content on the mission of the NCF and the broader cryptologic…
Include social media post examples on Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn.