Details: $18.00 per hour depending on experience.
2100 24th Avenue South
About Treehouse: Join a team that is passionately committed to helping every child in foster care succeed in school and in life! Treehouse staff and volunteers improve educational outcomes for youth in foster care by providing direct service education support and access to essential needs that all kids equally deserve. We also work at the legislative level to help develop, lead, and pass landmark reforms to reduce the inequities in the system that limit our youth from achieving their full potential.
Treehouse is a well-loved, community-based agency uniquely committed to partnering with schools, government agencies, caregivers, social workers, and funders to change the trajectory of kids in foster care by helping them graduate high school at the same rate as their peers with a plan for the future.
Treehouse values diversity and it is expressed in all aspects of our work, from the individuals and communities we serve to our organizational culture and our employees. We value the new possibilities that are created when diverse people, beliefs and perspectives are included in our work. We welcome alumni of care and encourage qualified individuals of every race, national origin, religion, age, disability or ability status, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity and expression to apply.
Treehouse currently has an opening for a Holiday Magic & Partner Relations Coordinator on our Holiday Magic Team. This is a regular, full-time, non-exempt position based in Seattle.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate all operational components of the Holiday Magic program.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to fulfill Treehouse’s contract responsibilities with DCYF.
- Negotiate with partners and vendors to maximize financial resources to meet the needs of Treehouse youth.
- Develop and execute strategies to select holiday gifts for youth that are sensitive to age, development, and cultural differences.
- Oversee purchasing, fulfillment, and shipment of gift requests.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers to support the merchandising and shipment needs of the program.
- Maintain the Holiday Magic online gift portal and collaborate with our Marketing Department to update printed materials and refine online presence as needed.
- Coordinate data collection and reporting for stakeholders.
- Participate in ongoing program analysis and recommend improvement plans to best serve Treehouse youth and our goals.
- Deliver respectful, consistent, flexible, and compassionate service to Treehouse youth and stakeholders.
- Interview, hire, train and supervise seasonal employee.
- Process referrals for the Outreach and Intake Department during the transition between program years and perform routine tasks to maintain the integrity of our client’s information.
- Support the identification, implementation and transition to an inventory management software system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary and Benefits: The starting hourly rate for this position is $18.00 per hour depending on experience. Treehouse provides a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance paid by the employer. Paid holidays, staff appreciation days and a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan are included. We offer a 403(b) plan with an employer match and dependent benefits are available. We also allow dogs at work and enjoy regular employee social events!
Applying for this position:
Submit cover letter and resume on our website at: http://www.treehouseforkids.org/about/careers/job-openings/. Once on this page click on “Job Openings” to see a list of open positions.
Treehouse is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our online application system as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Treehouse reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and experience required.
Treehouse provides a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance paid by the employer. Paid holidays, staff appreciation days and a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan are included. We offer a 403(b) plan with an employer match and dependent benefits are available. We also allow dogs at work and enjoy regular employee social events!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Once on this page click on “Job Openings” to see a list of open positions.