Part Time Contract
Details: Salary range is $25-$30/hour, 5-10 hours per week.
Join a great team of dedicated staff and Board Members in transforming the lives of underserved children in our community through expressive art! We are seeking a part-time Development Associate, working 5-10 hours per week, to help us achieve our goals. This position would be ideal for someone who is very efficient, desires flexibility and has nonprofit database experience. This is a contract position; work from home.
The Development Associate is responsible for the management, organization and extraction of information into the database (Little Green Light). This includes donation and donor entry, categorization and coding; generation of acknowledgment letters; generation of income reports; donor appeal mail merges; updating info in Mailchimp, Paypal and Facebook.
The Development Associate also receives and records attendance reports and generates a quarterly payroll spreadsheet; collects and stores data for facilitators, volunteers and partner sites; reviews and generates site contracts and invoices, and supports the Executive Director, Program Manager and Development Director as needed.
For 29 years DrawBridge has been providing weekly expressive art groups at no cost to children ages 4-18 living in homeless shelters, safe houses, supportive and transitional housing, and low-income housing facilities. DrawBridge currently runs 24 groups in seven Bay Area counties. For more information about DrawBridge, go to www.drawbridge.org.
· Overall understanding of nonprofit fundraising best practices
· Prior experience with Little Green Light or other equivalent light, cloud-based CRM; general knowledge of donation criteria and categories
· Extreme attention to detail
· Ability to pull reports and create mail merges according to customized criteria
· Ability to self-motivate, calendar activities and keep to schedules
· Excellent written communication skills; strong organizational and time-management skills
· Dedication to the importance of confidentiality and donor privacy
· Self-starter who can problem-solve database issues
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email cover letter and resume to Executive Director Julie Scribner, email@example.com.