Details: Commensurate with experience, competitive
150 S. Warner Road
King of Prussia
Job Title: Regional Fundraising Manager, Community Development (Eastern Region)
Position Overview: NephCure Kidney International (NephCure) seeks a Fundraising Manager for fundraising efforts throughout the US. This person will work out of the King of Prussia office. The ideal candidate will exhibit a commitment to the mission, vision and values of NephCure. The right candidate will be energized by the challenge of building out a volunteer led, innovative and highly effective regional chapter and events program over the next few years, prioritizing to meet current needs while planning.
Responsibilities include: recruit and cultivate lead volunteers, sponsors and event participants. Along with the Volunteer Manager, train and manage volunteers, provide strategic direction and oversee all aspects of fundraising plans pertaining to assigned events. Identify prospects, research and analyze development options to predict business opportunities. Manage a personal portfolio of prospects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of successful fundraising/sales experience. Special event fundraising and high-level sponsorship acquisition is preferred. The Manager will be required to develop and manage budgets while growing revenues and managing expenses. The position requires strong organizational and networking skills, the ability to work on various events simultaneously and a strong eye for detail.
Reporting to, and in partnership with, the National Director of Advancement, the Fundraising Manager will spearhead NephCure’s fundraising and volunteer outreach programs to secure the resources needed to sustain and grow its work throughout the country. This person must be focused and energetic, with a dynamic style to inspire and motivate volunteers, donors and staff. They must be able to work well independently and collaboratively; have a high level of visual, verbal and written communication knowledge and skills, and support the fulfillment of the foundation’s overall goals.
Qualifications: While event experience is a requirement for this role, the overarching objective is fundraising and to instill and inspire our volunteers to become fundraisers and advocates for NephCure’s mission.
· Fundraising: Skilled in building, maintaining and increasing supportive relationships. Experience with event planning and execution. Successfully built ground up high-income events
· High level major gift prospecting, cultivating and managing
· Volunteer Management: Takes initiative and actively seeks to deepen current volunteer relationships and to forge new ones. Strategic and creative fundraising style.
· Communications: Skilled in creating compelling written and oral communications. Experience and credibility when presenting materials to external audiences.
- Relationship Building: Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers, across different levels of the organization and externally.
- Leadership experience and strong judge of character.
- Conflict management skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, yet with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a larger staff team
- Planning, implementation and follow-up for regional events.
- Responsible for the development and fulfillment of the events budgets.
- Assist the National Director in other fundraising programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years related experience.
- Experience with donor management software, ideally Salesforce.
- Ability to work as a leader and as part of a team, and willingness to work a flexible schedule with minimum supervision is also required.
- Participation in evening and weekend events is expected.
· Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
· Ability to travel throughout routinely, up to 35%.
Dental, health, vision, and group life, with option to purchase individual short-term and long-term disability and life insurance. Paid vacation and sick leave and holidays. 401K after six months of service, matched up to 4% annual gross salary.
Minimum Education Required