60 Lincoln Center Plaza
Description: The Creative Services team is responsible for developing and maintaining all visual aspects of Juilliard’s brand including graphics, photography, and logos. This position is directly responsible for designing and creating graphics for use in electronic and print media, including programs, catalogs, brochures, and fundraising material.
- Upholds the Juilliard brand guidelines.
- Works collaboratively with the department, supporting initiatives, and coordinating and overseeing design production.
- Provides administrative support to the Creative Services department.
- Design conception and execution material including:
- digital assets
- fundraising mailings
- catalogs, merchandise, and
- monthly newspaper
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent of education plus experience
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of pre-press and file preparation for print
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong typographic skills
- Good communication skills along with ability to manage multiple jobs and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to work as a team member
- Positive attitude
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
The Juilliard School has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the School's administration.
To apply, please click on the following link: https://goo.gl/4E5Vhv