Details: Commensurate with experience
1900 Grant St.
The primary purpose of the Government Relations Manager, Northwest Region, is to pursue a range of advocacy strategies directed at policymakers at the state and local level (as well as District staff of Members of Congress, stakeholders and other funders) to generate both support and funding to sustain and grow the Nurse-Family Partnership programs in the assigned states. This position may require managing contract lobbyists and requires working across the States of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Hawaii. It may involve travel to other regions in the country, including to the Nurse-Family Partnership National Service Office in Denver, Colorado. The preferred candidate will be based in Seattle/Olympia WA, or Portland/Salem Oregon.
Key Job Outcomes
· Develop and successfully execute advocacy strategies within assigned states
· Significantly grow existing investments in NFP across the assigned states
· Sustain all current investments in NFP across the assigned states
· Advance all opportunities for Pay for Success or other innovative growth/funding strategies
· Formalize a strong grassroots network and strong partnerships with a stakeholder network in all assigned states
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please access the NFP website and hit the tab About NFP-
From there go the the yellow Job Openings tab to the right of the page.