44 Gough Street
Huckleberry Youth Programs is seeking someone with a strong commitment to the well-being of youth and social justice to assist us in our mission to educate, inspire, and support underserved youth to develop healthy life choices, to maximize their potential, and to realize their dreams. Since 1967, we have accomplished this by providing San Francisco and Marin youth and their families with a network of services and opportunities by caring peers and adults. Watch our story!
Huckleberry Youth Programs is seeking a Psychotherapist who will provide mental health consultation to Project READY staff, receive warm hand-off referrals, be assigned outpatient clients, as well as serve as a member of the counseling team for participation in supervision, team meetings, training and collaborative support.
We’re looking for someone with the following experience and qualities:
- A master’s degree in social work or counseling
- A clinical license or registered with BBS in pursuit of license
- Ability to provide services in Spanish
- Experience with high risk adolescents
- Experience with family therapy
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation, especially use of AVATAR
- Experience, awareness and knowledge of cultures of San Francisco youth and families
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team
For a detailed job description see our website.
We’re a diverse organization and we value diversity and inclusion in all that we do. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Huckleberry Youth Programs is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race; color; ethnic background; religion; gender; gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; national origin; ancestry; age; marital status; pregnancy, childbirth, or other related medical condition; disability, including HIV-related conditions; or status as a covered veteran. This policy applies to every aspect of employment, including but not limited to: hiring, advancement, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, benefits, training and working conditions.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We’re a great place to work! We offer excellent benefits and value work-life balance.
- Medical coverage—100% employer paid for employee and 50% employer paid for dependents
- Dental Coverage—100% employer paid for employee and 50% employer paid for dependents
- Life Insurance—Employer paid
- 16 Vacation days in the 1st year of employment
- 12 Personal Necessity days
- 6 Paid Holidays
Level of Language Proficiency
Ability to provide services in Spanish
Minimum Education Required