2310 West Roosevelt Road
1. Effectively engages individuals and families in the therapeutic process and completes mental health/substance abuse assessments as appropriate utilizing a systems framework and trauma informed approach among other modalities. Clients are seen at an agency site or in the home if deemed necessary.
2. Works independently and consistently exercises discretion and sound judgment in providing short and long-term case management/counseling services as well as stabilization and support services to individuals and families needing specialized intensive case management and behavioral health services. Meets programmatic benchmarks for productivity.
3. Handles all client complaints as well as crisis situations in consultation with his/her supervisory chain and in compliance with Agency/programmatic policies and procedures and treats each case with sensitivity and expedience.
4. Responsible for thorough, timely and accurately written documentation for the client file. Records all necessary information in the prescribed data systems. Completes statistical information in a timely manner for agency and funder purposes as required.
5. Consults with collateral contacts as needed and ensures confidentiality of client information is maintained in compliance with all applicable laws and Agency policy.
6. Ensures all insurance billing for client services is recorded properly and follows protocol and rules for collection of co-pays, deductible and subsidized fees. Ensures appropriate documents are verified for billing purposes and information is submitted according to program protocol and agency policy.
7. May provide group therapy, lead support groups, conduct psychosocial educational groups, and provide presentations to community groups or consultations to schools and secondary settings. May provide recommendations and testimony for court (specifically when working with DCFS involved clients).
8. Some evening and weekend hours required to meet client needs.
9. Must be fluent in English and Spanish to provide language interpretation for clients with limited English proficiency.
Salary: Not listed
Hours: Full Time
Work Location: 2310 W. Roosevelt, Chicago, IL 60608
Preferred Requirements: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology. Three years of relevant experience working with individuals and families. LSW or LCP
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology. One year of relevant experience working with individuals and families.
Other Requirements: Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required