2730 Bryant Street
Founded in 1889, Felton| Family Service Agency of San Francisco is the oldest nonsectarian, nonprofit charitable social-services provider in the City and County of San Francisco. Our mission is to strengthen families by providing caring, effective, and innovative social services, with special emphasis on the needs of low-income families, children, the elderly and individuals with disabilities, thus improving the quality of life for all San Franciscans.
The Children, Youth and Family Division (CYF) offers an array of services to low income at risk clients with multiple challenges and abilities: Infants, toddlers and preschool children, including those with special needs. Youth: including transitional age youth, pregnant|parenting teens and youth in the foster care system. Families: including low income, immigrant, monolingual and homeless populations. The CYF offers multidisciplinary programs including Early Childhood Education, Early Intervention|Inclusion, Case Management, Family Support, Individual and Family Therapy, Workforce Development, Health, Nutrition, Wellness and Parenting Education Programming.
The CYF Division Recruiter is responsible for full lifecycle of recruiting for division salaried/hourly union and non-union personnel to include; sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding. The CYF Division Recruiter must have proven experience interviewing & selection in high volume work environments.
· Create job descriptions and post job advertisements on appropriate venues and job boards
· Manage full cycle recruiting efforts including sourcing talent, candidate evaluation, candidate screening, and coordinating interviews, and attend job fairs
· Recruitment for positions in Early Development such as Child Development Professionals/Educators, Clinicians, Case Managers, and Leadership/ Directors
· Connect with all local colleges and universities to build relations, Community Outreach, and make contacts with different school departments
· Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure the hiring needs and goals are met
· Maintain communication flow with key teammates, including other HR members, as needed
· Collaborate with HR Coordinator with completing and processing new hire paperwork and orientation
· Input, maintain, and track all aspects of candidate activity
· Provide weekly reports on Recruiting Progression
· Provide insight on current market recruiting trends in specific regions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have 4 plus years of recruitment experience, previous experience in Nonprofit and/or Early Education environment is preferred!
- Advanced customer service skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi task and prioritize duties in fast paced environment
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Experience working in Children, Youth and Family care services environment a plus
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and be a self-starter
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment law
- Excellent computer skills to include word, excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
· Familiar with ADP/Workforce Now systems a plus
· Candidates of color and/or who are bi-lingual in Spanish/English, Cantonese/English, encouraged to apply
Resumes sent without a proper cover letter and/or not meeting MINIMUM qualifications will not be considered
Division: Children, Youth and Family
Reports to: COO
Position: Part time
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
VP of Human Resources
Minimum Education Required