[SOLS 24/7 ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS POSTED ON THEIR CAREER WEBSITE]
APPLY DIRECTLY NOW AT: https://www.sols247.org/join/
What do I need?
- MUST POSSESS A GCPV SYSTEM DESIGN CERTIFICATE (Grid Connected Photovoltaic System Design Certificate);
- For Locals (Malaysians) only;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Master’s Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others) or equivalent;
- Required skill(s): Photovoltaics, Engineering, Solar, Teaching, Communication and Training;
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably specializing in Engineering – Others or equivalent;
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable with communal living;
- 2-5 years of experience working on designs, installation or direct contact with solar equipment;
- Proactive attitude;
- Respectable business knowledge;
- Commit to 2 years in order to gain relevant and necessary understanding of the day-to-day operations and aim of the team and the academy;
- Able to perform in an interdisciplinary professional team, as well as working independently as and when appropriate;
- Higher education in any relevant subject, or in the process of completing higher education.
What will I do?
Training and Development
- Teaching renewable energy concepts with specific focus on Solar PV Energy;
- Developing and implement educational modules and supporting materials;
- Researching about renewable energies and tech subjects for R&D purposes;
- Attendance of relevant trainings on solar devices and innovative technologies in solar industry
Team Management & Reports
- Working with youth from various backgrounds and cultures;
- Cooperation and consultations with the team of electricians, executives and directors;
- Work with Solar Academy students to set up solar panels as part of on the job training.
- Consultancy and technical support to procurement department;
- Reporting on a weekly basis to the academy director and the upper management;
- Assisting in paperwork and office duties
Interested candidates are advised to submit your resume and application directly at our website at https://www.sols247.org/sales-executive/
Uploading a video resume is an added advantage.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bahasa Malaysia (written and verbal)
- English (written and verbal)
Minimum Education Required