Details: $15/hour - $17/hour - Hourly
Africa Region Project Assistant (Contracted until September 30, 2018)
*Please note, these are not the same for each position but will give you a high level overview of the kind of work co-ops are involved in.
- Learning about all IHI programs to answer customer questions.
- Managing customer relationships and information
- Provide thorough and timely customer service
- Building and maintaining relationships with key contacts, faculty, and participating in team meetings
- Manage bi-weekly team meetings, including scheduling, distributing agendas, taking notes, and tracking follow up items.
- Assist the Project Managers on developing new IHI projects and open enrollment programs.
- Organize and plan internal and external event logistics
- Research and collaborate with team to generate new ideas and concepts
- Basic research projects (on trends in relevant content areas, customers, etc.)
- Preparing, entering, and updating content on www.ihi.org
- Assist with operational activities including reimbursements and travel arrangements.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Desire to take initiative
- Customer focused and positive attitude
- Previous co-op or office experience preferred
- International experience preferred
What you can expect to learn:
- Process improvement
- Customer service skills
- Professional relationship management
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Time management
- Organization and attention to detail
IHI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, political beliefs, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to complete our application, please let us know.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.