2200 Halethorpe Farms Road
Overall purpose of the position: The Database Implementation & Outreach Specialist will manage and implement the network-wide rollout of Link2Feed. This position is responsible for development of agency training curricula and materials, change management strategy both internally and externally, roll-out of Link2Feed to Maryland Food Bank agencies, and relationship management with key stakeholders.
- Develop implementation plan to rollout and implement Link2Feed to the MFB network
- Plan, document and track training progress.
- Consult with system administrator on hardware purchases and other technology needs for optimal Link2Feed set-up and usage at sites.
- Ensure that agencies understand compliance rules and are using provided materials.
- Collaborate with other MFB staff to analyze data to inform and direct program strategy.
- Create schedule, agendas and inform internal advisory groups related to the project.
- Recruit and oversee partner advisory group.
- Provide up to date, accurate information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Summarize and share feedback from partners related to software and training materials and make adjustments as needed.
- Create and support onboarding and training programs to promote use of Link2Feed by staff of MFB and Partners.
- Develop and update Link2Feed training curricula and materials in a variety of formats including online/webinars, videos, and in person training scripts and curriculum.
- Maintain training calendar and resources.
- Teach and train partners on the benefits that come from using a shared system.
- Schedule, track, and implement in-person and online software training and demonstrations for end users.
- Plan user forums or meetings, peer support and on-going communications to keep users updated about the software and best practices.
- Develop materials, presentations and other communication opportunities with the MFB network on the benefits of service insights.
- Create feedback loops for partner advisory group and pilot group.
- Provide system support to users in a friendly, timely manner in person and online.
- Troubleshoot data inconsistencies including duplicates, typos and overuse of anonymous visits- working to address these issues at both the agency and Network level.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Know all components of Link2Feed to provide support to all parties.
- Build and manage relationships with key internal and external project stakeholders.
- Coordinate volunteers, MFB staff and temporary staff as needed to support initial training and intake efforts at key sites.
- Visit agencies to observe and troubleshoot implementation and progress with Link2Feed.
- Provide regular updates to the partner network on successes, learnings and next steps of project.
Skills and Experience:
- Commitment to the vision, mission and values of the Maryland Food Bank.
- Minimum of three to five years implementing web-based “software as a service” products.
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated success in training or adult education and business/communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in adult education, business, or communications.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to train or teach others with clarity, flexibility and organization.
- Experience troubleshooting functional issues at the agency level.
- Critical thinking skills to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Proven ability to plan and facilitate successful community meetings or events.
- Experience volunteering or working with volunteers at a nonprofit.
- A valid driver’s license is required as well as a MVR showing no prior DUI/DWI and no more than two (2) points against the license.
- The employee will carry out some of the job duties from a professional office environment with little fluctuation in temperature and low noise.
- The employee will carry out the rest of the job duties at client sites. The offsite duties will require travel by automobile and result in being exposed to changing weather and noise conditions.
- The employee will be required to drive throughout Maryland counties for training and meetings.
- The employee will have the ability to work a varied work schedule which may include evenings.
Exceptional benefits package, including generous PTO and retirement plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, visit the Careers Page of our website at https://mdfoodbank.org/careers/.