We see a bright, beautiful future for Israel and the Jewish people. But we cannot succeed in bringing our vision to life without you. The Director’s purpose is to develop relationships with prospective and current donors to raise money for Jewish National Fund’s National Campaign to support its projects and programs in Israel, with direct solicitations.
The Director will be responsible for fundraising activities throughout Miami and will live in Miami Dade County. The Director is accountable for producing significant annual increases in the number of donors to JNF’s National Campaign, at all gift levels, with particular focus on major gifts.
Duties will include:
- Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective, including major gift prospects
- Board and Leadership development, cultivation, and membership
- Mission recruitment
- Event Recruitment - Represent JNF at various events to bring new donors into the fold and identify partnership opportunities.
- 10 years fundraising or sales experience
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the Jewish communities in Miami – Dade
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and speaking
- Creative, dependable, self-disciplined individual who is capable to work with minimal on-site supervision
- Superior problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed, depending on scheduled JNF events and donor, prospect and lay leadership schedules
- Possible travel to other regions and Israel
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database, including Salesforce)
- Opportunity to travel to Israel
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) and Employer Contribution
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required