5201 Old York Road
Pathways to Housing PA (PTHPA) is a non-profit agency located in the Logan section of Philadelphia. The mission of PTHPA is to empower people with disabilities to improve their housing stability, increase wellness, and to reclaim their lives. Housing First – As simple as it is revolutionary!
Grace and kindness are simple words but sometimes the practice of grace and kindness is not so simple, especially when facing great personal and professional challenges. Yet, those are the words that define how we do our work, and those are words that define our employees, who never cease to amaze us or to give us hope, especially as we continue to expand our work to include others in desperate need. This expansion has created many new and exciting opportunities!
The Marketing Coordinator, working with the Director of Institutional Advancement, will build a comprehensive marketing plan that covers all aspects of marketing, communications, and community relations. The Coordinator will build strong content and materials to boost brand recognition for Pathways to Housing PA and support fundraising, events, and volunteer recruitment. They will demonstrate prompt follow-through, measurable outcomes and accountability, and timely and regular communication with all of Pathways’ stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute, with input from the Director of Institutional Advancement, a comprehensive marketing plan with clearly defined goals and metrics that includes internal and external communications, media relations, social media management, website, email, and branding activities.
· Produce relevant content and manage all Pathways to Housing PA social media accounts.
· Manage website and serve as point person for communication with organization’s website developer for updates, changes, and troubleshooting.
- Provide marketing and communications support for all major agency events.
- Manage the production and distribution of quality marketing materials.
- Develop a structured volunteer program for Pathways to Housing PA and the Philadelphia Furniture Bank.
- Build relationships with local news outlets and serve as point person for public relations inquiries.
Essential Education, Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2+ years of experience in a marketing role.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in social media and email platforms, website content management, and graphic design. Prior experience with Mailchimp, Drupal, and Salesforce is preferred, though not required.
· Strong project management skills.
· Ability to effectively supervise volunteers.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite.
PTHPA offers very generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, a 3% non-matching employer contribution to 401(k), and many others!
Minimum Education Required