8630 Fenton St.
The Administrative Coordinator enthusiastically represents the Foundation and mission, supports the President & CEO and Senior Administrator, and is the link that connects staff, departments, partners, and vendors.
KEY ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, including coordinating repair, maintenance, and procurement of office equipment and supplies as needed
- Act as the primary liaison with building management, vendors, visitors and other service providers
- Provide EA support to President & CEO, including scheduling and travel
- Use QuickBooks to perform bookkeeping functions, including accounts receivable and accounts payable and periodic financial reporting
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements and expense reports for staff, and ensure timely bank deposits
- Distribute incoming mail/courier deliveries and prepare outgoing mail
- Field phone and email inquiries and ensure timely responses
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Assist with annual intern orientation logistics and scholarship application process
SPECIAL EVENTS & PROJECTS
- Assist Sr. Administrator with annual dinner planning and coordinating silent auction
- Prepare materials for new board members and quarterly board of directors meetings
- Maintain board, committee, and staff directories, both internally and on website
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Highly organized and flexible, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Professional-level proficiency with MS Office suite, QuickBooks, Bill.com (or other accounting software)
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a fast paced nonprofit organization
- Proficiency with Jotform, Constant Contact, Adobe Pro, basic HTML and WordPress
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits included 100% employer-paid healthcare, long and short term disability, and life insurance for employees, transit/parking subsidy, FSA and 403b plans available, most federal holidays, 2 weeks’ vacation, and paid holiday break between Christmas and New Year’s.
Email your cover letter, including your salary requirements, and resume with the subject line “THF Administrative Position” to Edina Varsa at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Minimum Education Required