Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street
Siem Reap Province
Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC) is a leading paediatric healthcare organisation in Siem Reap, Cambodia, paving the way in healthcare innovation and replication, specialty treatment and holistic, compassionate care that impacts hundreds of thousands of Cambodian lives each year. AHC is looking for a highly motivated individual who can fill the newly created position of Fundraising Manager to strengthen the fundraising functions of the organisation.
New business (60%)
- Successfully identify new high-value donors / funding opportunities (government, non-governmental, corporate, foundations, individuals) for AHC to partner with
- Lead the development of quality multi-year, high-value concept notes and proposals - coordinating the development process with all relevant departments
- Facilitate all aspects of project management for proposal development – initial request for proposal (RFP) review/analysis, template creation, kick-off meeting, information gathering, scheduling for input, review and consolidation of proposal
- Accountable for creating and delivering a winning proposal for new opportunities, with a grant value ranging between $50,000 - $250,000 per annum, and ensuring full compliance to proposal requirements
- Contribute to the management of new business donor records using eTapestry
- Review Fundraising Officer proposals and budgets when requested, providing constructive feedback.
- Provide input on the continuous improvement of the proposal development process, as well as maintenance of knowledge databases
- Cultivate new donor relationships including organising of compelling site visits
Grant management (20%)
- Lead the donor reporting processes for mid to large scale donors through the coordination and drafting of high quality donor reports (quarterly, interim, annual and final), ensuring compliance with AHC and donor requirements
- Ensure timely submission of all donor reports through management all reporting deadlines, maintaining schedules for report development and coordinate report compilation and review
- Coordinate the preparation, review and modification of memoranda of understanding and grant agreements.
- Cultivate and maintain portfolio of mid to large donors (100k + USD) active and lapsed funders in order to facilitate the solicitation of additional asks and upgrades.
- Draft compelling renewal concept notes and proposals for active donors.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Have a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in business, marketing, communications, international development, or other relevant fields
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ extensive experience of working on donor funding applications, and sound knowledge of various major donor styles and requirements.
- Accomplished report and proposal writer with excellent writing/editing capabilities and strong analytical/research skills, ideally in a health-related field
- Demonstrable experience in sourcing and securing new grants at a value of 100k USD and above.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to determine priorities and meet multiple deadlines
- Detail-oriented with good multi-tasking abilities and communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work well both within a team and independently, in a challenging and fast-moving multicultural environment.
- Skilled in self-management, balancing competing priorities, and working against multiple deadlines
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill in and submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/jobs/job-application-forms/along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (855) 63 963 409, 012 67 47 55 or via email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned. “Applicants who do not complete an AHC application form will not be considered”.