2 Washington Street
· Input weekly Medicaid billing and client data.
· Research non-payment issues.
· Purchase agency office supplies.
· Maintain inventory reports.
· Purchase & distribute monthly staff & client Metrocards
· Reconcile MetroCard purchase to general ledger
· Prepare monthly vouchers for mailing.
· Make bank deposits.
· Print weekly receivable report
• Input cash receipts;
• Prepare binders for closed out grants
• Assist in all administrative functions of the accounting department, including but not limited to typing, filing of all invoices, monthly vouchers, deposit slips and maintaining filing system;
Reports To: Sr. Accountant
Qualifications: Associates degree in Accounting and/or 3yrs not-profit accounting experience preferred. Proficiency in relevant computer applications and data entry is required.
Minimum Education Required