77 Water Street
New York City
Develop and execute Human Resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the agency, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. Provide strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to Senior Leadership, Directors, Managers and Employees.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the agency’s mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of overall operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic advisor to Senior Leadership, Directors and Managers of each department regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and city laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to employment and employee benefit programs.
- Provide coaching and counseling to Senior Leadership, Directors, Managers and Employees.
- Design and implement training and development programs to increase managerial accountability, strengthen employee knowledge and abilities, improve agency operations, increase employee satisfaction, and improve leadership.
Creative and Innovative Thinking; Problem Solving; Decision Making and Judgment; Influencing Others; Relationship Building and Teamwork; Business Alignment; Coaching and Mentoring; Leadership; Valuing Diversity
Skills and Education:
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university required; MBA or MA/MS in Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of HR experience, with at least 5 years of Executive HR experience.
- HR Certification (SPHR, SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- Strong coaching, interpersonal, and communication skills, plus expert relationship building and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of staff.
- Strong facilitation and project management skills.
- Required Constantly: Walking, sitting, grasping, bending, stooping, squatting, computer input, finger dexterity, and coordination of hand, eye, and foot.
- Required Frequently: standing and climbing stairs, carrying laptop & files (approx. 8-10 lbs).
- Required Occasionally: reaching above the shoulder, lifting 5-25 pounds, pushing and pulling.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply via the supplied link